Welcome to our Website. This website has been created with the aims to provide educational resources to teachers and students of secondary school level and experiment with technology. Here you’ll find mini-lessons in form of audio and video files.
We deeply believe that the aim of school is “to discover talent.”
This site is addressed to EFL students and teachers eager to make their classes as dynamic as the world around us!
You will find useful links and lessons to support your teaching and your students’ learning process.
- Bachelor’s degree with honors in “Foreign languages and literatures” University of Catania, Faculty of Modern languages and literatures –
- Master’s degree in English Literature – University G. Marconi of Rome, Italy – 1500 hours and 60 CFU –
- Master’s degree in English Culture and Civilization – University G. Marconi of Rome, Italy – 1500 hours and 60 CFU –
- Master’s degree in Foreign Languages Teaching – University G. Marconi of Rome, Italy – 1500 hours and 60 CFU –
- Diploma and qualification as “Teacher for students with special needs” – University Ca’ Foscari of Venice, Italy –
- Diploma and qualification as teacher of English language and literature in secondary schools– University of Catania –
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Certificate TKT Module CLIL, Band 4, British council, Milan.
- Certificate and qualification as Teacher of Italian as a foreign language – DITALS I level, University of Siena, Italy –
- CEDILS, Certificate as teacher of Italian as a second language, University Ca’ Foscari, Venice.
- Certificate as Trainer of Foreign languages Teaching – FILIS – Formatori interculturali di lingua italiana per stranieri, University of Insubria, Italy – 6 CFU
- Professional Certificate Jolly Phonics -CDP College-Ireland-
- Digital coach, Eipass 1500 hour course –
- Certificate IET – Innovative Educational trainer EIPASS
- Certified Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert – 11/2015 to present
- Microsoft Community Educator Contributor 2016
- Microsoft Community Educator Influencer 2016
- MOOC – Coding in your classroom now”, University of Urbino, Italy –
- MOOC Québec Nordique: enjeux, espaces et cultures, University of Laval, Québec city, Canada –
- DOL MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) – Digital storytelling – Polytechnic of Milan, Italy –
- DOL MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) EXPO MILANO 2015 didattica – Polytechnic of Milan, Italy –
- DOL MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) New digital instruments supporting evaluation – Polytechnic of Milan, Italy –
- DOL MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) Computer aided-publishing: ebook for the Italian school – Polytechnic of Milano, Italy –
Creative Commons license © 2013.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the owner with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.